Workshop Filming Services
Workshops are a great way to share ideas and information, but to ensure your workshop attendees can benefit from everything, recording the day gives them a permanent record. Share your workshop with everyone who’ll benefit from it when you employ our professional workshop videography services.
As part of our workshop videography packages, we often produce a short video overview to act as an introduction for your workshop. Not only is this ideal for marketing and recruitment, but it offers you the perfect place to talk about the purpose of your workshop.
The friendly and professional team at Film Your Event will help you through the videography process from start to finish, so you can decide just how involved you want to be. We will film your workshop quietly and efficiently, with no incident.
Film your workshop
There are a range of reasons filming your workshop is a wise idea, including:
- At Film Your Event, our experts will ensure we capture all key points throughout your workshop, perfectly reflecting the ideas and knowledge you want to share.
- We’re excellent at nurturing a trusting working relationship due to our friendly and down-to-earth approach.
- Having worked for the BBC, Channel 4 and Current TV, we understand the need to quickly deliver videos on time and within budget.
- Our professional cameramen will ensure you receive your video in the best format for your requirements, such as uploading to Youtube, placing the video on your website or live streaming.
- We’ll keep you up-to-date with the entire videography process as part of our one-to-one and personal service.
- Our workshop videography is always filmed at a high production value and competitive rate.
- Our passion for videography means we always aim to create engaging, high quality videos.
Our workshop videography equipment
At Film Your Event, we film workshops with state-of-the-art Sennheiser audio visual equipment. We also use professional Sony DSLR cameras and HD broadcast cameras based on the requirements of your workshop videography. Cameras we currently use include:
- Sony A7s
- Sony PXW-X160
- Sony NX5
To ensure our workshop videography services are conducted to the highest standards, we’re more than happy to use multiple camera setups. If you think your workshop will need more than one camera setup, just let us know and we’ll give you advice on the best solution.
Workshop videography post production and editing services
Our experienced in-house editors are on hand to ensure the post-production and editing of your workshop videography benefits from a quick turnaround whilst staying within your budget. We have a variety of post-production services to meet your needs, such as:
- Animations, including charts and graphics added to your video
- Video editing
- Adding any branding or music
- Audio extraction onto an mp3 format